I'm holding a MYO (make your own) Eyapi contest over at the Eyapi group
MYO Eyapi Contest!:iconEyapi:
To celebrate that I finally made a group for the Eyapi species and some proper species info for them I have decided to hold a MYO (make your own) contest where you design your own Eyapi and have the chance to keep it for free!
- You must be a member of the group to enter
- Only common and uncommon traits are allowed
- You may post as many entries as you'd like but you can only win with one of your entries
- Entries must be submitted to the MYO Eyapi Contest folder in this group
- Entries can be digital or traditional
- Any accessories are allowed
- The Eyapi can be in any color
- Eyapis can have any hairstyle! c:
- Read the species info before you enter
If you have any questions feel free to ask
Winners will be judged based on the design and NOT on art skills.
I will choose 10 winners that get to keep their MYO Eyapi for free. If there's a lot of entries I will choose up to 10 more winners.
Also, thanks to everyone that's been wishing me a happy birthday